I'm back, ramblings of a Jet Setter



Busy yet strange few weeks!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My last blog was the first in a long time and I did promise to write a lot more regularly. Yeh rite, thats gonna happen with me - Mr Disorganised! Hehe!

So what has happened in the last few weeks? I haven't been working! But that is for 2 reasons - mainly leave and the second - I was grounded. This was because when I was tidying house for the family coming back from Spain, I slipped on the stairs and majorly sprained my ankle. It was horrible. It was the day before I was due to go to St Lucia with work, but that never happened!

At least I had my holiday to look forward to though. I had a week of resting my foot and flew off to Barcelona with Graham and Chris for 6 action packed nights. Yet as I write this, it seems I never went away. It was such a great holiday, we stayed in a hostel and met so many nice people, who I hope to see again. I managed to see FC Barcelona play at the Camp Nou - an unbelievable experience! The nightlife in BCN was amazing and had many dances with many Spanish chicas! I wish we could have stayed longer!

So after the post-holiday blues I drove up to Nottingham with Dom and met cousin Paul to watch Nottingham Forest vs Charlton. Was a fun day and an exciting match despite it finishing 0-0. We even visited the only UK Hooters - not a touch on the American ones! hehe!

So I am back to work this Friday, a quick trip to New York. Hopefully the ankle will hold up but I am really looking forward to getting back to work!

Til next time, check this vid out! (I made it!)


0 Responses to “Busy yet strange few weeks!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JamesBB2
  • From Henfield, West Sussex, United Kingdom
  • See my world, from a sky high view!
  • My profile

Links