I'm back, ramblings of a Jet Setter



I'm From Barcelona - Koko 27th March 2007


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What a gig!

Going to Koko is exciting for me, I had such a great time when I went with Jack and Matt to see The Holloways. This time I was going to see a band I have never heard of - I'm From Barcelona. Me, Jack, Joey and Nick all got the bus and then the train to London. A lovely McDonalds in Camden and then a couple pints and 3 After Eight shooters (sooo delicious!) meant our vocal chords were well lubricated to go into Koko.

The support actsa were pretty rubbish and we didn't really like them, but I'm From Barcelona were amazing! Such a variety. Me and Joey got separated from Jack and Nick, and we were going to get another drink, when Joey said to me "Jack's on Stage!". I was like "fuck off whatever!". And I turned around, fuck me, Jack is on stage infront of a couple hundred people playing the Kazoo with the rest of the band! lol! Legendary.

Me and Joey managed to get right to the front and rock with the band! After IFB finished, Adventure Kid joined the band on stage to Dj some chooons! I got given a couple of glowsticks by them and waved and frantically danced! LOL! hehe was so good! When they had finished the band came into the crowd! We go photos with the lead singer and some other bandmembers. They were really friendly!

What a great gig!


0 Responses to “I'm From Barcelona - Koko 27th March 2007”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JamesBB2
  • From Henfield, West Sussex, United Kingdom
  • See my world, from a sky high view!
  • My profile

Links