I'm back, ramblings of a Jet Setter



The Holloways - what a night


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Valentines Night - what a load of commercial bullshit!!

So myself, Jack Ross and Matt Gould made the journey to Koko in Camden to see The Holloways and support bands The Wombats, The Dykeenies and 1990's.

It was a great venue, the support bands were great, the ladies were sexy as, and when The Holloways came on a massive Mosh Pit started! Was sooo much fun! I nearly lost my glasses 3 times and my phone a couple, beer was thrown everywhere, but boy was it fun!

At the end, the guitarist from The Holloways jumped into the crowd, right by me! I also had a bottle of their water thrown to me.

Jack made me laugh, he was chatting to this fit american gal, her mate said to him "give her your number" but he didn't. FOOL!

What a wicked night!


0 Responses to “The Holloways - what a night”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JamesBB2
  • From Henfield, West Sussex, United Kingdom
  • See my world, from a sky high view!
  • My profile

Links